[Resolved] Badoo Tradingaccount being blocked.

Good day, I can not access into my badoo. It says my account has been blocked and i should check my email for details. But I have not gotten any mail that I could check for the details in other to know the reason why am being blocked. Please kindly relink my badoo or send the details to my mail so I can follow the necessary process to reactivate my account. My account detail is attached below
[protected]@gmail.com
Thanks

• Resolution statement

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Aug 15, 2017

Hi there!

Thank you for your message.

According to our records, there was a violation of our Terms and Conditions and Community Guidelines on your previous profile in the past. Therefore, your current profile has now been blocked as well.

You can read our Guidelines via the following link: http://badoo.com/guidelines/.

Please be informed that our decision can not be changed.

La
Jul 28, 2017

Comments

• La
      Apr 10, 2019

Hello, I have a account blocked message saying that there was a report that I have been braking the terms and conditions. I just set the account up and do not understand the problem. please help
    thank you, my email is [protected]@gmail.com

•   Apr 11, 2019

@LaTasha hodge Hi there,

We'd love to help but we'll need you to message us with your email address as it is protected on public comments.

We look forward to hearing from you.
    Badoo Team

• Mi
      Apr 15, 2019

happened to me as well. i apparently broke the terms months ago and blocked that account. i tried making 3 new accounts, they keep blocking it. Like wtf did i do? Blow up a mall? I don tunderstand how they are so autocratic, they didnt even give me chance to argue or explain to me what i did wrong. I am so not happy with badoo, it feels dehumanizing their way of blocking people out.