[Resolved] Badooaccount

I am requesting that a profile on Badoo be blocked completely as this user have scammed me of money running into thousands of dollars and is being investigated by the enforcement agency in my country. The name of the profile on Badoo is "Ama" current location is Abakaliki, age 26. Photos of user is attached. User is a scammer. Has duped me money worth $3000

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Kings2020, Oct 13, 2018

https://bdo.to/u/86Uto4x49E_TFLwI_Bc6Vu0 that is the link to her profile. Please thus is urgent. As she is been tracked down by some investigators of the Nigerian Police. Block this user completely to avoid further scam to other users.

I await your response

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Oct 18, 2018

Many thanks for your review.

If you really feel that another user has breached our Community Guidelines (http://badoo.com/guidelines/), you can report and block their profile. We will then investigate the matter and decide whether further action needs to be taken. Please be aware that you will not be notified of the outcome of our decision.

To report abuse from a user, please follow the instructions below:

1. Visit the users profile
    2. Click the '...' icon in the top right corner of their page.
    3. Select 'Block or Report' from the drop down menu.
    4. Provide a brief explanation before committing to reporting the user.

We take each case very seriously and thank you for providing this information. Please note that if you report abusive behaviour without any basis, we reserve the right to delete your profile.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Ki