Backpage / paying money that didn't get put on my account

1 Augusta, GA, United States Review updated:

I payed for posting a add on bp it was 25 dollars with a Amazon gift card that still hasn't been applied yet and I did it on the sixth of October my account is sugarbear11251105@gmail.com!!! Just took MY MONEY I did it twice. Thinking I didn't put enough money I don't appreciate my money jus getting took I can't even go on my account and see my post

Be
Oct 9, 2017

Comments

• Xx
      10th of Oct, 2017

Girl don't feel bad I paid with my debit card oct 7th they keep telling me they're going to send me my credits . But it's not backpage that your paying its bitcoinsforbackpage.com that's the company you are paying to transfer your gift card money into credits. I will email you to help you figure it out . My name is Morgan by the way and I live in Nashville . Just wanted to help because I'm pissed about the same damn thing .

• Be
      11th of Oct, 2017

Very helpful more information then anything else

• Be
      11th of Oct, 2017

Hey girl I am beyond pissed this [censor] is ridiculous for real so yes by all means email me annterry82@yahoo.com

17th of Oct, 2017

I paid using a Vanilla card through an app. The money was on there about a day later. I paid BP and posted my ads and go figure BP has left them marked as spam or something because none of them are showing up. Basically wasted 25$. Emailed the [censor] and no response at all. They just take your money and don't respond. It's BS.

• La
      16th of Nov, 2017

Same thing happened to me, except I was dumb enough to try three different gift cards. Now I am out $75. I made all three of these payments over 30 days ago, and now 30-plus days later I still have no money in my account. Very bad business from Backpage, and Bitcoin. I've been a customer with Backpage for over 8 years. And now more than 30 days later no one is getting back to me, and I have made more than 10 attempts to reach out to both Backpage, and Bitcoin for Backpage.!!!