Axis Bank / poor and pathetic service by axis bank
It’s really sad to write something for axis bank as it was the best bank ever I had transaction from last 10 years, but slowly and gradually now the services are getting worst than any govt. bank.
I and my wife have a joint account in chinsura branch, west bengal a/c no: 54601010xxxxxx. it’s like going to be 3rd month I have applied for the card but still I have not received it. the amount/fee for the card has already been deducted from my account but where is the card & pin?
I have personally visited to my branch in airoli, navi mumbai thrice to know the status and ms. shilpa has helped me a lot to track the same. she personally sent emails to the chinsura branch manager but she is not getting replies. then my father personally visited the branch to know the status, where he came to know that the card was already courier to my airoli branch and the pin was sent by speed post on 27th sep and 30th sep, 2014.
Now, the strange part. after 3 months I got the card that too not on my name. the card was sent on my wife’s name. I have applied for my card which was lost with my photo and signature but I have received the card after 3 months in my wife's name, which was never applied. I don't know what is happening with axis bank services.
I sent n numbers of emails, following up with my airoli branch but no reply, no calls from debit card or customer service department even after raising complaints.
Can anyone really help me to get my debit card as it’s a ridiculous service where the customer has to follow n numbers of times for his card where the charges has already been deducted, and no one even bothered to resolve the issue.
More Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Axis Bank Iconnect - I can't login to iconnect 
- Axis Bank Power Home Loan - worst service 
- Axis Bank - bank's customer care service is worst! 
- Axis Bank / Personal Loan - unbearable bank 
- Axis Bank - clearance of cheque 
- Axis Bank Atm - didn't get money from axis bank atm 
- Axis Bank - amount deducted 
- Axis Bank - tax saver fixed deposit
- Axis Bank - failed atm transaction but amount deducted from account
- Axis Bank - online transactions