Axis Bank Limited / forex service/conversion charges debited twice from my account

1 SatyanagarBhubaneswar, India

I booked a forex demand draft for cad (canadian dollars) on 16th july, 2015 on bookmyforex.com. and axis bank being their partner, was responsible for issuing the cad dd. so I went to the axis bank satyanagar branch in bhubaneswar. I had to pay bookmyforex.com an agreed amount inclusive of service, conversion, etc. charges (suppose rs. x, including all the charges) through axis bank. but axis bank debited my account with the agreed amount (rs. x) + the service, conversion and all the charges again, which amounts to rs. 1770. these extra charges are already included in agreed amount and shouldn't be charged from my account again! now when I asked the axis bank about the extra charges, they say they have to debit the account of the person from where the amount is debited (it's in their circular), but the bookmyforex guys say that they cannot charge me again for the extra charges as it is already included in the agreed amount. so the bookmyforex guys emailed the axis bank with the instructions to credit my account with the extra amount debited as i'm not legible to pay that extra amount.

So the axis bank guys sent an email to their headquarters at mumbai to get an approval, to revert back the amount in my account. but the mumbai headquarters won't reply them back with anything (or the guys here at axis bank don't care to do anything).

I have been trying to ask the both parties to send each other the emails and so that their stupid circular (due to which my account was debit again with the charges) can be waived, and the amount be refunded back to my account.

I don't know which party is responsible for the issue. but I have asked bookmyforex to send every email required and they did too, so they have done their part. beside my account was debited by axis bank. so I expect they work on this issue, send the satyanagar, bhubaneswar the email they require to process the refund and get me back my refund amount, i. e. around rs. 1770/-.

I have attached a part of the conversation which says that I am eligible for refund and the bookmyforex guy has sent the email to axis bank.

Axis Bank Limited