Axis Bank / about the customercare service

India Review updated:
2.5
I have applied for an credit card 3 months before recently they apdated the application even though enquiry is going on a am not abl to get the correct status of the process i have received the reff number .now when i try to call the customer care no: which in in TVM its takes long time to get the executive online its really a bad customer service

Comments

Sh
  10th of Mar, 2008
At the time of collecting the documents and at the time of verification I had been told no joining fee and annual fee for axis bank credit card. After receiving the credit card I did not receive any statement... I received SMS after 2 months as “'credit card got outstanding amount
But I haven’t used my card anywhere. I called Hyderabad AXIS Phone banking customer care (23418888) to find the reason. The Phone banking customer care automatic system provided the transaction details like the card is not free card.
I got surprised .because I didn’t done any transaction. I called to AXIS bank customer care executive and I explained the transaction details which I got form the phone banking system to know reason why.
He told that my credit card was not applied for free life time card criteria. He asked me that 'from where you got the transaction details’; I answered 'from sms I got outstanding amount and from phone banking system I got detailed transaction'. He suddenly told that you are liar. I asked why you are saying like this. He told me 'I don’t want to argue with me and you are not saying truth'.

I told him that “I will complaint in Consumer Forum on your bank”. He replied me that “what ever you can do you can do…”

Am really fed up with axis bank. This is my first experience with any bank in India.

Time waste Bank ... worst service....Bad behavior.
Sr
  7th of Jun, 2010
I have taken personal loan form Axis bank in july-2007, Hyderabad-India.I am paying 6123/- from HDFC bank Savings Account 05451140009110, HITEC CITY on evry month in between dates 5-7.But i don't know the personal loan account number. I don't know what is the end period to complete my personal loan.Can you please send me the loan account numbaer, loan statement details and Branch details which branch provided personal loan to me.

Some of my details
My name: Srinivasa Rao Gogineni
DOB:May-4-1976
I have savings account in Axis bank: my customer id:008078160
I already complete one personal loan of 200, 000(loan account:245010600018054)

I need the details of second personal loan account details
Amount:225, 000(i think, not sure)
Paying the Instalment:6123/-

Thanks
Srinivas
Ve
  2nd of Jul, 2010
my name is vemula parshuram I hav withdrawn rs 4500 frm atm id s1ac02718 secundrabad but i canot recieve yhe cash in atm and i wait for1 hr there so many customers are collect the cash from atm and if i try the next time his showing the anount will be transaction so do somthing.my card number is8965 expiry date 0320 kindly get back to me. my email id is imadoddin@yahoomail.com.

Axis Bank Logo Axis Bank