Axis Bank / amount deducted

India Review updated:

I am Manish Kumar Trivedi, in the month of June 2008 one of my credit card (***9669) payments got delayed and I received a communication to pay the late payment fee of Rs. 250.00. I then contacted Axis bank and informed them the reason for the delay was with my other bank and they agreed to drop this late payment fee and as a confirmation I received a SMS stating that the late fee has been reversed.

Suddenly a year later Rs. 3033.00 from my Axis bank Meal card (****0305) went missing and when I contacted the phone banking agent I was informed that I owed this amount towards the late payment done in the year 2008.

I was surprised to know that even after assuring me that they have reversed the late payment charges they increased it to 3033 and deducted the same from my Meal card that I use to buy provisions, leaving me with nothing but misery.

I still have the SMS from Axis bank saved with me where in they had promised the fee waiver now I do not know who to approach as their phone banking agent are not helping me they listen to my request and just transfer me to another department. Please some one help me in getting this issue resolved.

My Mobile : [protected]
Email [protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

• Yi
      Jan 05, 2010

Dear Sir / Madam,

Rs. 276 is deducted from my axis saving bank account 012010100157803 on 17.12.2009 against card charges. After so much amount is deducted as card fee what benefit I will get from this card. Please explain.

With Regards,