Axis Bank / axis bank - home loan emi not getting deducted correctly
I have AXIS bank home loan. They are not deducting my EMI as I had paid 1, 00, 00o additional amount to be adjusted towards my principal. However AXIS bank is saying the problem is because the additional amount is not adjusted so it appears that I have more funds and hence EMI is not getting deducted as per the schedule.
I am calling them for the past 1.5 months and each time I hear it gets adjusted that day and the EMI will be deducted. However It does not happen. So I am trying to undestand:
- what is the excess interest I have been paying for AXIS bank not adjusting my principal and not deducting EMI on time.
If I ever get answer, I will update. Wish me luck.
More Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Axis Bank Iconnect - I can't login to iconnect 
- Axis Bank Power Home Loan - worst service 
- Axis Bank - bank's customer care service is worst! 
- Axis Bank / Personal Loan - unbearable bank 
- Axis Bank - clearance of cheque 
- Axis Bank Atm - didn't get money from axis bank atm 
- Axis Bank - amount deducted 
- Axis Bank - tax saver fixed deposit
- Axis Bank - failed atm transaction but amount deducted from account
- Axis Bank - online transactions