Awok.com / fake promises and wrong product delivery
Ordered Xioami MI8 and received MI note 3 which is half of paid price. First class scam site and service. Please don't ever order from these scumbags. Buy from shops or by renowned online services like AliExpress. They haven't refunded my money till now after 3 month of order and saying that it still takes 3 more weeks to consider refunding. I have spent 300 saudi riyal for shipping back the wrong item to these scumbags. Please don't waste your hard earned money on these fake online shoppers.
Updated by aeramrav, Jan 23, 2019
Please don't waste time writing comments. Just write an email to this email ID - mohammed.[protected]@ dmcc.ae (without space after @). Or if anyone from UAE, please visit DMCC office and register a complaint about this scumbags. This scam should be stopped by any means.
More Awok.com Complaints & Reviews
- Awok.com - wrong item delivered but refused to change 
- Awok.com - it is a scam - beware! 
- Awok.com - defective item and false warranty policy on the site 
- Awok.com - no value for customer complaints 
- Awok.com - cheating, poor service, orders not delivered 
- Awok.com - guys do not buy anything from awok.
- Awok - gbw 3d optical illusion night light 7 color changeable with touch control g-298 wuba elephant
- Awok.com - pre-order sale
- Awok.com - HP Chromebook 11 G4/G5/G6, Intel Celeron Processor, 4GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, 11.6 Inch LED Display, Memory Card Slot, OS Google Chrome, Black-Refurbished
- Awok.com - awok