A&W Restaurants / poor service/rude staff
I visited the Vaughan Mills food court on December 27th. I ordered for my kids 5 Buddy Burgers. Waited over 15 min for my order and when I told the staff why would it take so long, all the staff ( 2 girls that work there) just looked at me a laughed . They were too busy socializing rather than working. No manager in sight. This is not the first time I have had poor service at this location. Last time i ordered plain burgers for my kids, got fully dressed burgers, took them Back and was in shock when I got them back went to sit down and all they did was scrape the toppings off!!! At the end of it all, I got 5 plain buddy burgers 20 min. Later and when I checked the bag, they had forgotten my fries so I had to tell them. Horrible experience!!!
More A&W Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- A&w - Disgusting food!! 
- A&w - Poor service! 
- A&w British Columbia - Poor Management 
- A&W Restaurants - Dishonest burger TV commercial 
- A & W Restaurant - Filthy place and disgusting food 
- A&W Restaurants - the mining store the whole thing.
- A&W Restaurants - bugers
- A&W Restaurants - pothole in driveway at 2200 dundas street, mississauga ontario 
- A&W Restaurants - preparing food no gloves
- A&W Restaurants - order mix-up