A&W Restaurants / Dishonest burger TV commercial
In the commercial they have a guy complaining to a Ronald Macdonald figure about using non-US beef in their burgers. He talks about New Zealand beef - implying it is sub-standard product.
Now I have had the pleasure of eating New Zealand beef as well as American beef and believe me, it is far superior to US beef in both taste, goodness and texture.
New Zealand cattle are not fed steroids and other chemical supplements as US cattle are, they are natural fed and are thus not only far healthier but also tastier.
A&W Restaurants need to seriously review their commercial and pull it. They are slandering New Zealand products - which is dishonest. It tells me that their product is so poor it can't hold it's own on merit.
More A&W Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- A&w - Disgusting food!! 
- A&w - Poor service! 
- A&w British Columbia - Poor Management 
- A & W Restaurant - Filthy place and disgusting food 
- A&w - Debit Cards 
- A&W Restaurants - preparing food no gloves
- A&W Restaurants - order mix-up
- A&W Restaurants - drive thru
- A&W Restaurants - beyond me burger
- A&W Restaurants - bad service