A&w Restaurant / Rudeness
On September 3rd 2008 My wife and I went through the drive thru of this restaurant and ordered our food> I specified hot fries please. When arriving at the window, I was handed my drinks, as I handed them to my wife, one of the lids were not on securely and dropped out of my hand, poring of over my floorboard.The employee saw what happened and said, I will have to charge you for another drink. I said just give me some ice then. Then got our food. Some fries were hot and some were cold in the same package. Then when I got my chicken strips They were hard as a rock and very dark in color, as if they had been under a heat lamp for hours. So I came out of the drivethru and walked immediately into the restaurant and complained about my order. They did give me a fresh order of fries and chicken strips, but with a very bad attitude. My wife had always went to an A&W Restaurant in her home town of Anchorage, Alaska nearly 40 years ago and insisted it was a great fastfood place. I have never seen such rudeness before!!!
Mr, Richard Lentz.
More A&w Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- A&w - Disgusting food!! 
- A&w - Poor service! 
- A&w British Columbia - Poor Management 
- A&W Restaurants - Dishonest burger TV commercial 
- A & W Restaurant - Filthy place and disgusting food 
- A&W Restaurants - bugers
- A&W Restaurants - pothole in driveway at 2200 dundas street, mississauga ontario
- A&W Restaurants - preparing food no gloves
- A&W Restaurants - order mix-up
- A&W Restaurants - drive thru