Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticals / they are sneaky thieves!

United States Review updated:

I was led to believe I was only paying for $4.95 shipping, only! But I got charged $79.99! I called the company at : [protected] and a very arrogant woman named Carla, who told me I was to blame for their deceptive advertising! All because I failed to read their sneaky fine print which was basically hidden. As the only thing I saw was: 'Pay only for the shipping for your free trail.' If I had seen the 18 day free trail, than get charged $80... I would never done business with them!! These people need to be in jail!

Sa
Feb 08, 2018

Comments

• Na
      Apr 30, 2018

I am another senior citizen that was dupped by Response Commerce. I gave my credit card thinking it was to pay the shipping charge for a sample of the product Avinol PM and ended up with two months ($160) charges before I saw it on my debit card statement. This company should be investigated.

• Di
      Nov 27, 2018

I was another one led to believe all I had to pay was for shipping until I got my credit card bill. And it didn't even work! I called them and was told to return the product and they would let me know when they received it and my credit card would be credited. I sent it back on Nov. 8th and have not heard if it has been received yet. If I don't hear anything in 30 days I'm turning it over to my credit card company as a complaint and they will investigate. That happened to me with another product and they got my full refund for me.

• Wh
      May 25, 2019

Bad company, no one to call and no one to answer the phones. DO NOT BUY this product or deal with this company in any fashion.