AVG virus protection / I was billed, not using the computer anymore
I was layed off from the company I was working for and they kept the computer I was using. I have been charged, I am guessing a renewal fee. I do not have the laptop and have not had it for the past 7 months. I would like you to please credit my mastercard that you have charged $59.99 the code following the charge is 01522803206gbr. Billed to my credit card may 12, 2015.
I repeat I no not have access to this computer any longer, I need you to please credit my credit card and cancel my account on your end and please issue me a cancellation number and when my account will be credited.
Last four numbers of my credit card 1200.
More AVG virus protection Complaints & Reviews
- AVG - e-mail address 
- AVG - tech buddy/online tech support 
- Dri*AVG Online Store Element5. Info MN - duplicate chges on credit card 
- AVG Technologies Cy Limited - paid for but not usable 
- AVG Technology CY Limited - bad customer service 
- www.Avg.Com Njcosia CY - unautherized deduction from my personal bank account 
- Free AVG (Anti Virus Guard) - did not work 
- AVG AntiVirus - constant harassment
- AVG Technologies - unauthorized credit card charges
- Avguns.com - I have never received my products