AVG — refund
I bought HMA Pro, AVG constantly having pressed me to get it, on 4th January 2017. It didn't work. I asked by phone for a refund on 5th January. I was told that this would be "escalated to a high level of support" and asked to send a screenshot of my payment, which I did. I was told I would receive an e-mail within 5 - 7 days. I received nothing. I chased with a further phone call on 20th January. Same story. I have just telephoned AVG again (23rd January) and was told that AVG are "working on your case" and that it was "already being handled". I was told that I would receive an e-mail within 5 - 7 days but, when I protested, I was told that it would be within 48 hours. I suspect that I will not get a refund and fear that AVG will use my details to take more money from me for "renewal".
Please send a refund now and confirm that I will not be charged anything more by AVG.
More AVG Complaints & Reviews
- AVG - e-mail address 
- AVG - tech buddy/online tech support 
- Dri*AVG Online Store Element5. Info MN - duplicate chges on credit card 
- AVG Technologies Cy Limited - paid for but not usable 
- AVG Technology CY Limited - bad customer service 
- www.Avg.Com Njcosia CY - unautherized deduction from my personal bank account 
- Free AVG (Anti Virus Guard) - did not work 
- AVG AntiVirus - constant harassment
- AVG Technologies - unauthorized credit card charges
- Avguns.com - I have never received my products