[Resolved] Avast Softwareunauthorized credit card charges

On 30 03 2017 you charged my credit card with out of my knowledge the sum of £89.99 I dont know why you take my money I dont get any bill for that, and I dont want someone to use my money with out authorization .
Barbara Peciak
Master card ...1290

Looks like the system want me to put more details I wish I can do that, but that is all I have I like my money back and Lets me decide if I like pay .taking my money with out authorization is stilling. Avast is for protecting but looking at my experience is nothing than cheating .In future I like rater bay new computer than use you as my protector

• Resolution Statement

• Avast Software Customer Care's Response · May 16, 2017

Customer's subscription was renewed because her previous order had Auto-Renewal option active.

Our distributor informed her about this renewal in the renewal notification emails (30 & 15 days) before the renewal.

These emails informs about upcoming renewal event together with a description how to cancel this renewal feature.

Ba