[Resolved] Avast Software — unauthorized credit card charges
On 30 03 2017 you charged my credit card with out of my knowledge the sum of £89.99 I dont know why you take my money I dont get any bill for that, and I dont want someone to use my money with out authorization .
Master card ...1290
Looks like the system want me to put more details I wish I can do that, but that is all I have I like my money back and Lets me decide if I like pay .taking my money with out authorization is stilling. Avast is for protecting but looking at my experience is nothing than cheating .In future I like rater bay new computer than use you as my protector
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Avast Software Customer Care's Response · May 16, 2017
Customer's subscription was renewed because her previous order had Auto-Renewal option active.
Our distributor informed her about this renewal in the renewal notification emails (30 & 15 days) before the renewal.
These emails informs about upcoming renewal event together with a description how to cancel this renewal feature.
More Avast Software Complaints & Reviews
- Dri* Avast Software Orderfind.com - avast 2yr subscription not delivered 
- Dri Avast Software - refund 
- Dri*www. Avast.com - did not order, yet billed $149.50 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info MN - billed twice for same thing 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info - credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Avast Software - dri avast software unauthorized credit card charges
- [Resolved] Avast Software - Avast premium
- [Resolved] Avast Software - pending - avast - nexway 415 449-4713 fra
- [Resolved] Avast Software - unauthorized paypal account charged $43.69 dri*avast 
- [Resolved] Dri Avast Software - unauthorized card charge