[Resolved] Avast Software — internet security
I purchased a new laptop in November 2016 and received 6 month free Internet security I purchased clean up and then on 27th April 2017 I purchased 2 year subscription to Internet security as soon ands his was and scripted I lost all use of my laptop lost Google, access to Windows and had to take my laptop to the shop to be looked and I was charged to have my laptop fix and I was told this problem was down to having Avast installed I would like to put forward andscrivatedt formal complaint and I would like a refund of the £39.99 I paid only 12 days ago. I have no other contact email or address to forward this complaint to the manager!!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Avast Software Customer Care's Response · May 11, 2017
You should contact Avast directly at https://support.avast.com/support/ .
They are willing to help you regarding this matter.
More Avast Software Complaints & Reviews
- Dri* Avast Software Orderfind.com - avast 2yr subscription not delivered 
- Dri Avast Software - refund 
- Dri*www. Avast.com - did not order, yet billed $149.50 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info MN - billed twice for same thing 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info - credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Avast Software - dri avast software unauthorized credit card charges
- [Resolved] Avast Software - Avast premium
- [Resolved] Avast Software - pending - avast - nexway 415 449-4713 fra
- [Resolved] Avast Software - unauthorized paypal account charged $43.69 dri*avast 
- [Resolved] Dri Avast Software - unauthorized card charge