AVA Direct / gaming laptop pc

1 United States

I have always been using gaming computers/laptops from big companies like HP, DELL etc. This time I decided to try AVA as I saw their advertisements. Trust Me, this was the biggest mistake I have ever done in my life. Within 1 month of purchasing a $2200 gaming laptop it started giving problems; keyboard, display issues, sleep mode problem etc. I went for repair once, they fixed the the issues and gave back the laptop with a bigger issue: Noise. They had made some mistake while repairing. Don`t Ask, it used to make so much noise that it would overcome the full volume of its speaker. Went back and serviced again. Worked fine for a month and then the keyboard problems started again. This time same keyboard keys had the problem. Begged them to find a permanent alternative to the problem. They asked me to go for service again and gave back the laptop claiming the problem is fixed. All this happened within 6 months of the purchase. It worked fine for another month and then the keyboard problem started once again with the exact same keys causing the problem, just like last 2 times. This time I pushed them for an alternative solution, but they insisted on bring the PC for service once again. So I agreed again, but this time they didn't fix the issue. Rather they blamed me saying that there was some kind of fluid spill or something. Seriously! Same problem, same keys and same PC but this time they changed the story with some [censored] photographs. I remembered this was also there when I was returned the PC last time. But guess what they didn't care. So basically;

We had a PC with repeated history of same problem (which at-least has been tried to fix 2-3 times within 6 months of purchase). It had a keyboard problem with at-least 6 keys in particular. This problem has been tried to fix twice or thrice. Then, the people who fixed it, have made one error in the past which led to immense noise in the fan and had to be dealt later again. After at-least 3 repairs in 6 months, the customer faces the exact same problem with the keyboard with the exact same keys and he pushes the customer service to give a permanent solution. And this time customer service replies that the problem is made due to some fluid spill which can be allegedly proven some marks, which the customer is ascertain were there after the last repair and which actually don't even fully prove that it is a fluid spill or something else. The customer service admitted in the past to have problems with thermal paste maybe it was because of that or something else. But no, based on all this, the conclusion is "There was a fluid spill by customer". SO warranty void. LOL!!!

DISGRACE!!!