Autopartswarehouse / Scam and Fraud!
Do not buy from autopartswarehouse you will loose time and money as well as patience! Placed an order on an item that was in stock on their website and when the order came in they packed something entirely different. Ordered Flowmaster 60 Series muffler and they sent me turbo downpipes for a GMC / Chevrolet Turbo Diesel. Will not honor refund because they claim parts in the box must match the invoice shipped with the box as well as the description tag on the outside of the box. Invoice and tag on box clearly show 60 series import muffler however items packed were the downpipes. After calling Autopartswarehouse customer service, they put the blame on me and stated I must have switched the parts out and that, once again the parts inside the box must match the invoice to honor a refund. After calling 8 times, 3 hang ups and 2 merry go round pass this guy around, I lost 130.00 and gained a set of useless pipes that have no value to me, well there is ebay I guess but no where close to getting my full amount back. Never again! These people will scam you!
More Autopartswarehouse Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Horrible customer service and unethical business practices 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Wrong product sent, no money refund! 
- AUTOPARTS WAREHOUSE / US AUTO PART INC. - I WAS ASKED TO FILE IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - DISHONEST, LIES ABOUT STOCK, SHIPMENTS AND DISCOUNTS 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - The truth about AutoPartsWarehouse.com! 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - service
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com - Ripoff - wrong parts sent - less than half the money refunded
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Refund of Money
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com - Misrepresentation and very poor service
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Terrible Service Misleading Website