Auto Connection / Bad customer service and harassment

Chesapeake, VA, United States
Phone: 7577177285

My problem is with Michael Wayme Investments, a year and a half ago I got hurt, and had to stop working me and my wife tried to make arrangements about the payments, they told me and my wife that we could be on the hardship program which is a joke, they told us to fax in the paperwork and would put us on the hardship program, but the thing about it they lied, seem like every day they call about a payment, they keep on harassing us, and then they turn on that stupid alarm, and not only that they so call give you a case worker, but they change every four days. I wish if I could get a lawyer or something, and one more thing I fail to mention, right now I waiting for disability to get approve, but right now my wife is taking care of the car note out of her disability check, but they keep on harassing us, again I wish I could get some legal advice on what to do, if anyone could help on going through or been through same thing please email me at [protected]@live.com I would be please to heat from you.