Aurora Health Care — Wrong diagnosis, unprofessionalism
I saw my family care physician on 12/27/16 and was diagnosed with ringworm all over my body. No testing was done, no scrapings of the skin, it was just a visual diagnosis based on images found online on google images during my visit (in addition to this the rash did not look anything like the images googled or what I had previously seen many times on children, because I work in a school). An antifungal was therefore prescribed.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New Berlin, WI I was seen the next day by another physician who said that had I not brought up ringworm he would have never thought that was what I had. In other words he totally did not agree with the diagnosis I had received the day before, which caused a huge amount of stress and concern, since the rash was all over my body and I have two small children at home. I was charged a $20 co-pay and my insurance was charge as well for a wrong diagnosis which should have never occurred without any testing to back it up. I would like reimbursement.
More Aurora Health Care Complaints & Reviews
- Aurora Medical Center South - Billing 
- Aurora Health Care - billing/customer service
- Aurora Health Care - Nicu at summit hospital.
- Aurora Health Care - bullying/threatening
- Aurora Health Care - er visit/wrong diagnosis
- [Resolved] Aurora Health Care Medical Center Kenosha, WI - encounter with mri tech
- Aurora Health Care - hospital stay - aurora summit
- Aurora Health Care - medical records complaint
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center - Maria limon, cary bartz and rodger jones are bad for aurora health care
- Aurora Health Care - failure to notify me of doctor not in the network at time of check-in.