Aurora Health CareWrong diagnosis, unprofessionalism

I saw my family care physician on 12/27/16 and was diagnosed with ringworm all over my body. No testing was done, no scrapings of the skin, it was just a visual diagnosis based on images found online on google images during my visit (in addition to this the rash did not look anything like the images googled or what I had previously seen many times on children, because I work in a school). An antifungal was therefore prescribed.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New Berlin, WI I was seen the next day by another physician who said that had I not brought up ringworm he would have never thought that was what I had. In other words he totally did not agree with the diagnosis I had received the day before, which caused a huge amount of stress and concern, since the rash was all over my body and I have two small children at home. I was charged a $20 co-pay and my insurance was charge as well for a wrong diagnosis which should have never occurred without any testing to back it up. I would like reimbursement.

Sa