National HealthCare Solutions Logo

National HealthCare Solutions

Having problems with National HealthCare Solutions?

National Healthcare Solutions Inc.

Dallas Office
8150 N. Central Expressway
Suite 1700
Dallas, TX 75206

Complaints & Reviews

National HealthCare SolutionsFake and fonnie people who rip you off!

These people are fake. as soon as they answer do not give them your phone # ask them to speak to the manager or supervisor and tell them you do not want want to be put on a call waiting list. They take your money and not give you a refund. if you remember their phone call they say their from the IRS. They are not from the IRS they are some people from iraq or something they have that middle eastern accent. If you call them back and tell them you are going to call the IRS. They will give you a REFUND conformation #. Not a cancellation#. The IRS Knows about this company they just need more information if you call and ask for a 3949A fill out as much as possible. send it back to the irs. They will investigate and take over from there. Try it out and hopefully you would get your money back too.

• Ni
      Nik Feb 15, 2008

This is a major scam!!!! Beware..... Being tax season and all, any call from the IRS is taken seriously and being mis-represented is a complete blow. Do not talk to anyone who claims they are from the IRS unless they have mailed you documents to prove they are legit!!!

National HealthCare Solutions — Funds were taking from my account without my permission and i'm very pissed off right know.

Yes, i had receive a call from this 1013#saying that i had been selected out of 2, 000 people to start...

National HealthCare SolutionsScam and cheating artists!

I received a call from a man with an Indian accent who said that he was working for the Social Security Administration and that because I was a god citizen and didn't have a criminal record, that I would be receiving a tax refund of $500 per month for 6 months.

He took my personal information and said that he would transfer me to his Manager for confirmation and that I was to say yes on the recording after several intervals. I don't know why I believed him, but he seemed to know some things about my tax filings that would only be known by someone in the IRS. Nothing happened for a couple of weeks, and then I discovered that I was overdrawn at the bank for $94, which I was not expecting, as I hadn't used any money. I went to the bank to investigate and learned that NHS had withdrawn $299 from my account, and when I checked my bank statements, they had also taken $39 previously. I called to find out who they were and what they were about and they said I had been sent a letter and that I had bought this service. I then canceled the service and was given a Cancellation Number. It has been 4 business days and I have not yet received the money. I have called back and they say that the matter has been forwarded to corporate to determine if I would be getting a refund. The Customer Service person said they were calling from India and it is a scam, but that I should wait till Tuesday and see if the money was returned. So far it hasn't.

National HealthCare Solutions — Scam!

Today is January 23, 2008. During the holiday season in 2007, I was contacted via cell phone from a number...