Audible — unauthorized credit card charges
I was charged 12, 43 euros on the 18th of March by Audible. I did not order anything nor subscribe to any services.in fact, I have never even visited their website. I would like to know whether this is a one-time purchase or a monthly subscription to a service, since I'm not familiar with the website. I refuse to pay any bills to a service I have not ordered. I have received a Visa bill (which I'm not going to pay obviously), but what am I to do about it? Please respond quickly.
More Audible Complaints & Reviews
- Audible - monthly charges on cc $14.95 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - unauthorized debit charge from audible adbl.co/bill nj 
- Audible.com - fraud 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - audible books for kindle fire 
- Audible.com - won't let me cancel - keeps billing
- Audible - illegal charges
- Audible - charges to credit card
- Audible - unauthorized charge on credit card
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - being charged for a service I never ordered nor used!
- Audible - $60 unauthorized taken out of my account!