Audible — monthly charges on cc $14.95
My wife bought an AMAZON Kindle in December 2013. I looked at it for 3 days and returned it.
Since I was charged $14.95 each month by AUDIBLE [protected] for something that I did not subscribe or receive.
I called Audible on 12/21/2014 after noticing the charges and asked for a refund and account closure. They agreed
to close the account and refund only 4 months. I called AMAZON Credit Card (VISA) and the best they could do
is put the last 4 months in dispute. I asked for a full refund but they were not able to comply. I closed my AMAZON
CHASE VISA the same day.
More Audible Complaints & Reviews
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - unauthorized debit charge from audible adbl.co/bill nj 
- Audible.com - fraud 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - audible books for kindle fire 
- Audible.com - won't let me cancel - keeps billing
- Audible.com - they suck! 
- Audible - illegal charges
- Audible - charges to credit card
- Audible - unauthorized credit card charges
- Audible - unauthorized charge on credit card
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - being charged for a service I never ordered nor used!