Att.com / rewards rebate

shawnee, United States Review updated:
4.15
Phone: 405-275-9282
I too was told to go to www.att.com/rewardcenter for my dsl rebate after I agreed to their over the phone offer. I have tried over time repeatedly to access what appears to be a non-existent site. I even received a flyer in the mail instructing me to do this so I tried again repeatedly to no avail. *sigh*

Comments

Ca
  29th of Nov, 2008
Yes, What is this all about.? I can't find any "the status of my reward" as indicated on the flier I just received. So far not pleased with AT&T service. Will be keeping my eyes open for a better service.
Ja
web site will not l
Vi
  29th of Nov, 2008
i too was told to go to that website to get my rewards
so how do i get my reward? how long do we have to
wait?
Pa
  29th of Nov, 2008
Received flyer in mail and was told over phone that i had rewards on this site.They are just trying to sell mee stuff!Cant find any rewards Just spam, which they claim doesnt happen.
Na
  29th of Nov, 2008
i am just trying to find out about my rewards. how much they are and when can i expect them thank you, Mrs Geoghagan
Al
  30th of Nov, 2008
i been trying so hard for the last several month what i been told over the phone every time they been give in me diffrent date to go to the net to apply for my reward and nathing happn this is for dish not work andat&t dail .my account #is 407568 77517933142.mr. ali elbejou my cell#is 3059874900
Th
  1st of Dec, 2008
I too was told to come to this site to get my reward and have a flier as well that has this site listed to check on my reward. what is up???
Cc
  1st of Dec, 2008
On October 07, 2008 at 5:30 pm I talked by phone to ATT's Ms. Green who
promised me a $100 rebate on my new application for DSL service. She told me to go to www.att.com/rewardcenter to apply. She did not offer me any
confirmation number. Now after seeing all the other complaints by other people, I wonder if ATT will keep their word. I tried previously to get fast internet service through Bell South. All I got was trouble from the start. I
finally had to back out of the service. Now it seems ATT is up to it again. I
will expect the $100 rebated to be sent to me in the form of a check ASAP!!
Today's date is: December 1, 2008
My address is:
C. Coley Smith
P. O. Box 112
Carrollton, GA 30112-0002
Br
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I too was told to go to this web-site to get my $50.00 refund for my service. I have not been able to get it as of yet. The service is not worth what you charge and I too am looking for better service. I am really disappointed because I have always used AT&T for my phone service and have been pleased with that service, but your web service is the pits.
Su
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I ordered my modem in May, and after 6 monts, I am still waiting. I have complained many times, and someone finally called me back 11-12-08 and said I would have my check in 7 to 10 days. Well, it is Dec.2, and I still have no check. As far as the rewards website, donot waste your time. CALL THEM!!Do you think they would wait 6 months if I told them my "check was in the mail" for their payment? Merry Christmas!!
Da
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I too was told to go to this web-site to get my rebate an was sent a flyer in the mail NO SUCH THING. Not only that the services I requested was not avabily to me but I'm still having to pay the hook up. Very unhappy with AT&T. What if no one payed their bill. Looking for new services.
Be
  4th of Dec, 2008
Everything I was told on the phone has not happened.
Be
  4th of Dec, 2008
DON'T BE LIKE TIME-WARNER, AND RENEGE ON YOUR PLEDGES.DO THE REBATES AS PROMISED.
Ju
  4th of Dec, 2008
I find myself in the same boat as all the others. Here I sit waiting for my promised awards but with no way to accomplish it. I guess I'll phone and get a real person (hopefully) to help me, altho when I signed up with a telephone Att solicitor, I had a real person and he failed to tell me the correct amount of my new service and how difficult it would be to collect the award.
Te
  8th of Dec, 2008
Ditto, The web site doesn't appear to exist. I even phoned and could not get a live person to help me with this.
Ma
  12th of Dec, 2008
I too was having the same problem with getting my rebate site. I found out that i was searching on the wrong search bar!! We need to search "att.com/rewardcenter" on the top address bar where it says "https" but only type in "att.com/rewardcenter" and you get to the right site. I had to call the phone # 18005095158 and they connected me right to the reward center. I hope this helps you . Mark
Mi
  16th of Dec, 2008
To all those wit complaints about the at&t rewards runaround. You will be happy to know that I found the problem.
They are trying to make it difficult as possible but still be truthful.
Try reversing your addressing from att.com/rewardcenter to...rewardcenter/att.com
Then you will get to the redemtion part you need by typing in your phone number.
Then it will show you that you`re redeeming you`re $50.00 rebate and $75.00 visa . Good luck.
Mike.
Fr
  19th of Dec, 2008
This service is poor because the information that your giving is not correct. You tell your customers one thing and do something else. The rewards is a joke because, you give us a site you can't retrieve the infor mation from and and you customer service people are giving false information just get you to sign with you. I feel after this poor output that i will seek services else where if you can't stand up to you word. Furthermore, i will write to the local news and alert them that att is promoting things and giving customers information to their customer just to get our business. Frank
Ju
  20th of Dec, 2008
I am having the same problem of trying to redeem my rebate and claim my rewards with AT&T. I sure like myself the above people work during the day and time and money will not permit months of trying to track down or access something promised during the sell of an item. I will not give up. I do not have a complaint with the other services I receive from AT&T; but the rebate/reward system smells like a purple poka-dot rat.
Pr
  20th of Dec, 2008
I was called by a person and quoted a price (which is not the price I was billed) and told that I would no onger be offered dial up. So I took the modem and also received the flier in the mail but cannot access the site. What is wrong? Please call me at 386-673-7295 and explain what is happening.