AT&T / wireless services
I have been with att for 9 years and directv for 17.
I called today to add a line to an existing acct with 3 lines.
I was told they needed to run a credit check.
this is ridiculous. I understand if you're a new customer, but not for someone who's been with them for so long.
I have auto pay and I have never been late.
they would not waive this requirement. they claimed it was only a soft inquiry, but it would show on my credit report.
that's not a soft inquiry.
they do not need to do this.
I told them I would leave them
they did not care whatsoever.
Updated by spaniard29, Sep 29, 2017
thanks for the advice
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - Customer Service In Fairfield CA, Solano Mall
- AT&T - customer service
- AT&T - telephone wire hanging down from the pole into the weeds. 
- AT&T - inadequate wireless billing resolution (ticket# cm 20180720-134616365) 
- AT&T - cell phone roaming