AT&T — wireless
I cancelled my insurance plan on my cellular device in April. That same month I received a $1.86 in credit. This lowered my phone bill. Yesterday, (5/11/17) I received the new bill and it was two dollars more than last month's bill. I looked at all the charges for each phone and realized that my portion was exactly $1.86 more than last month's. Therefore, it seems as though AT&T is still charging me for that insurance I cancelled last month. I did all the calculations and I don't see where the additional $1.86 came from. It seems that they've "hidden" it somewhere within my portion of the plan. I'll be calling AT&T today and discussing this matter with them. Anyone have this happen to them?
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service