ATT Uverse / payment
I have paid my last bill with U-Verse twice and now it's been put on my credit report. He last time I paid it was 2016 when I was trying to get direct tv in my condo and was told that I had a 7( dollar balance that needed to be taken care of before I could get services. I told them I paid it already but they argued that I hadn't. Since I could not prove that I had paid it because I was with a different bank, I paid it again. I was on the phone with the agent when he confirmed the payment went through and the technician was scheduled to come out. Now a year later I've received collection calls and it's been placed on my credit report. If it was something I had not paid more than once I wouldn't care but I have taken care of this and have had at&t services since so my question is why is it still being put on my credit?
More ATT Uverse Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service