AT&T

Posted: Oct 3, 2017 by

mobley unlimited plans

Your website shows this as a data plan. I purchased the Mobley today and went on chat during the purchase to, ask how to add this plan. The person Sarah K told me to buy the Mobley with the $60 phone plan and then she would, have the billing dept, change me to this plan. The billing person removed, the $60 plan from my account and told me when the Mobley arrived I should, take, it to the att store to, activate the $20 plan. I was reading online about the mobley and found out that people were having problems getting the $20 plan still advertised on your site as seen above. I called the car connected dept and spoke to 2 people. I was told that plan is no longer avail. I said people have it now so it IS avail. He said they can't add it but they are looking to reopen it for people like me who were misinformed and saw the incorrect information on the website. The person I spoke to at connected car is named Deshawn. I want to be activated for, the $20 plan as advertised and told to me on chat before I purchased this Mobley. Deshawn said it had been several weeks since the $20 plan was discontinued, plenty of time for your chat, billing and website to be updated!!!
39 Views

AT&T

Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree