AT&T / roll over minutes
Yesterday 7/8/08 I called AT&T to change my cell phone calling plan because my husband and I are not using all of our 1400 anytime minutes each month and they are going into roll over minutes each month. Our roll over minutes calculated to almost 7000 minutes so I wanted to take advantage of them before they expire and besides, we obviously don’t need 1400 a month anyway. I was told by ‘Marina Shaw’ the sales supervisor that when you change your calling plan you lose all of your roll over minutes. WHAT?!?! I paid for those minutes, I earned them but you mean to tell me that you’re going to rip me off if I try and use them??? Marina agreed with all of my points but stated that it’s in the fine print of the contract I signed and there is nothing she can do for me. I told her that I have been a loyal customer for seven years and if she doesn’t honor my roll over minutes and return the loyalty I will cancel my account. She wouldn’t honor my request so I did just that, I canceled my account and took my cell numbers to Verizon.
Beware; they will not let you keep your roll over minutes if you try to lower your calling plan.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - incomplete uverse installation
- AT&T - lg v30 cell phone 
- A T And T - requested phone upgrade and upgraded phone service 
- AT&T - sale of wireless package that was proven misleading 
- AT&T Wireless - wireless service