AT&T Directory / total rip-off
they suckered my girlfriend into delivering att phonebooks in the local area, promising wage, milage, and a bonus for correct delivery. the results were a job that one person couldnt do alone, so 2 people, getting paid $1.47 per hour. the milage racked up in in a 1993 ford explorer was 115 miles, because the supplied map was incorrect, at $2.64 per gallon and according to their computer, thats $14.75... not by my calculator. that leaves $71 for labor and bonus. the job took 4 days of 6 hours each day making a grand total of $ 1.47 per hour counting the bonus. with the loss of $36 on the fuel. no matter how you cut it thats A RIP OFF.
More AT&T Directory Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service