AT&T / customer service
November 25, 2017
I spoke to an ATT customer service representative yesterday about activating a new phone onto my account. I was told by the representative that the SIM card I had could be reprogrammed. He told me he put a "ticket" in and that my new phone would start to work in a couple of hours. Although this did not seem accurate to me, I said great. After 24 hours, the phone still was not activated so I called ATT today only to be told that there is no way to reactivate a SIM card and I would have to go to a store to get a new one.
It is beyond my understanding why your agency would not properly train your customer service representatives to relay accurate information to your customers. I am a long term customer of ATT. I am extremely disappointed with this incident. I feel that we call your company o get assistance and information, not to be misguided and mislead by untrained employees who, obviously, do not now their job.
I am seriously considering looking into new carriers. Thank you.
My name is Lizette Vazquez and my mobile number is 201.286.1903.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - incomplete uverse installation 
- AT&T U Verse - Bundle Phone/Tv/Internet 
- AT&T - lg v30 cell phone 
- A T And T - requested phone upgrade and upgraded phone service 
- AT&T - sale of wireless package that was proven misleading