AT&T

Posted: Nov 26, 2017 by

customer service

November 25, 2017

I spoke to an ATT customer service representative yesterday about activating a new phone onto my account. I was told by the representative that the SIM card I had could be reprogrammed. He told me he put a "ticket" in and that my new phone would start to work in a couple of hours. Although this did not seem accurate to me, I said great. After 24 hours, the phone still was not activated so I called ATT today only to be told that there is no way to reactivate a SIM card and I would have to go to a store to get a new one.

It is beyond my understanding why your agency would not properly train your customer service representatives to relay accurate information to your customers. I am a long term customer of ATT. I am extremely disappointed with this incident. I feel that we call your company o get assistance and information, not to be misguided and mislead by untrained employees who, obviously, do not now their job.

I am seriously considering looking into new carriers. Thank you.

My name is Lizette Vazquez and my mobile number is 201.286.1903.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers

Comments

A  26th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
at&t lie and scam you
to change your sim card to new phone ( keep number ) just need to insert in new phone
as for a new number that requires a new sim
sim cads cant be reprogrammed

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree