At&t

Posted: Jul 13, 2017 by

customer service

On July the 12th of 2017 At 5:36 pm, I made a call to AT&T customer service to discuss international roaming plans. The AT&T representative 's name was Latoya and the duration of my call was for 8 min.
I asked about the international roaming plans options. She starts talking so fast that I had the impression of listening a robot machine with the difference that I could not understand some of the words she said.
I have to ask her to repeat two more times and every time I asked her to repeat she make noises like tired. It makes me feel bad and I think it shouldn't be . Ones I pass the explanation episode I request one of the services then she asked me for my passcode I didn't have it on top of my head so I asked her for a minute to find it out with out mistakes and she hand of the phone.

I'm a customer from AT&T for more than 10 years and on my account have many devices on and I never had a bad customer service call like the one I had yesterday.

That's the reason of my complain. I think a person with that attitude shouldn't be working on customer service.

Thanks

Jose Antonio Ruiz
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree