AT&T — customer service
I just moved to a community that uses AT&T cable service for internet and phone. The local sale manager ( I won't name him) was very helpful in getting the service connected. However, after it was connected and I had a multitude of problems he would not answer either e-mails or voice mails asking for help to resolve my issues. This is a MANAGER in his title, not an overseas call center employee. It took me hours and multiple calls to various customer service numbers and transfers to attempt to get issues resolved. The jury is still out as to whether everything is now ok. My opinion is that AT&T service and processes are too complicated for both customers and employees to understand. Thei service are great, but customer service is a nightmare.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service