AT&T — complaining helps
I complained to AT&T customer service and reward center rep about a customer service rep lieing to me to get my service, I was informed they could do nothing and the amount of reward listed on att.net/rewardcenter was what I was to get since nothing was listed in the first call I made to get pricing on DSL service. The first customer service rep I spoke to lied to me. I was informed if paid deposit befor day of calling about prices of DSL service I would get a large reward. When I got my reward it was 1/3 of orginal amount I was told. I spoke with reward center 3 times and 2 times was on a 3 way call with customer service. I kept being told that nothing could be done. I then Emailed AT&T customer service about everything, then I received a Email saying they was going to credit my bill for the amount of reward that the customer care rep, ((her name is Tonya Woodworth(watch out for her)) informed me I would get. AT&T will correct problems when they can and with right info on problem. Thank you AT&T..
A NOW HAPPY CUSTOMER
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service