AT&T / awful service
I canceled my AT&T Internet service after 3 days because the service and connection were really poor. I called to cancel and the guy told me that there was not going to be any charge because i canceled before the billing of the month and that i would just have to return any equipment given to me to avoid any charges. I returned it and after a month they sent me a bill for $99.95 which said it was for the service, equipment and shipping.
I only used the service for 3 days and they charged me for the whole month. I called again and the lady told me that they should only be charging me for the shipping and nothing else because they received the equipment and that i should get an adjustment on my bill. I asked her if i should wait for the next bill and she said yes. I waited and what i received was not a bill it was a letter saying that if i didn't pay the 100 dollars that i will be sent to collection i waited 3 or 4 days and a person from the collection agency gave me a call saying that i must pay.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - two unauthorised charges to my credit card so far.
- AT&T - customer service
- AT&T - telephone scams started after filing an insurance claim
- AT&T/Direct TV - direct tv
- AT&T - at&t, internet, directv and u verse tv