AT&T / broken promises
I ported phone service to Vonage. On 1/10/09, I called to order a dryloop for this. I was promised by order taker that it would be active by 1/15, and it would be seemless.
All service ends on 1/14, AT&T support tells me loop will be active on 1/15. I have the chat saved as a Word document. On 1/15, I call to get status. Two AT&T folks tell me it is going to be 1/19 according to their records. It seems that this is written in stone, and no one can expedite it.
Result= Two broken promises, and unwilling to take corrective action for good customer service.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - Commercial complaint for DSL from a busy pharmacy !!!!
- AT&T - internet service, customer service 
- AT&T - customer service 
- AT&T - residential internet service set up
- AT&T - installation tech never showed up to appointment, horrible customer service when trying to find out when they will get here.