AT&T Bundle Package / scam
AT&T reps were on our street offering a fantastic bundle package for phone, internet and dish, IT WAS A SCAM. Horrible service! AT&T promises services that Dish will not fulfill and each blame the other. And you better read the fine print, somewhere in all those pages and paragraphs they have a minimum 2 year service agreement with Dish. After 6 months and double my normal monthly bill I cancelled my service and was told by Dish that I would be billed for the remaining 19 months on my contract at a discounted rate of $10.00 per month...WHAT?!?!? Buyer Beware, the service was horrible from both companies!
More AT&T Bundle Package Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - Commercial complaint for DSL from a busy pharmacy !!!!
- AT&T - internet service, customer service 
- AT&T - customer service 
- AT&T - residential internet service set up
- AT&T - installation tech never showed up to appointment, horrible customer service when trying to find out when they will get here.