AT&T Bundle Package / scam

113 Cambridge Dr
Phone: 502-742-6533
AT&T reps were on our street offering a fantastic bundle package for phone, internet and dish, IT WAS A SCAM. Horrible service! AT&T promises services that Dish will not fulfill and each blame the other. And you better read the fine print, somewhere in all those pages and paragraphs they have a minimum 2 year service agreement with Dish. After 6 months and double my normal monthly bill I cancelled my service and was told by Dish that I would be billed for the remaining 19 months on my contract at a discounted rate of $10.00 per month...WHAT?!?!? Buyer Beware, the service was horrible from both companies!

A  28th of Aug, 2009 by
I called AT&T in Jan. 17, 2009, my" bundle" is a land line, internet & Dish Network. I don't remember anything aobut a 24 month contract with Dish Network, however February Dish and AT&A split. I have been totally ripped off. I have a contract I never signed(not my sighature) every time I talk with a customer rep they make promises they don't keep AND THERE'S A $200.00 CHARGE TO BREAK THE CONTRACT. I became the proverbial ping pong ball with each question. A class action lawsuit maybe the only way to get these companies attention.

AT&T Logo AT&T