AT&T / at&t employees / are: getting bills for disconnected service

United States, Illinois, Chicago Review updated:
Re: account # [protected]

Dear Service Manager - (Sheree at the "South Office" would not provide me with the name of anyone higher up to whom to send this letter. She told me to put my complaint "online". She also said that she could not locate "Miss Brown" in the Chicago Loyalty Group (at least that is the department in which that "Miss Brown" said she worked.
I am writing to you to let you know how incompetent your customer service is; and, in addition to that, how they lie to your customers.
I have been a customer of your company for years and years - over 30. Not exactly sure for how many.
Last September (2017) I had wireless internet installed (upgraded) and was told by the installer that I "did not need to do anything else" when I asked him about the landline which I no longer needed or wanted. So, I didn't do anything else. I did not call to cancel the [protected] then.
To my surprise I then got bills for both the internet service and the landline that was dead.
In January (the 10th), I spent two hours and was transferred 5 times (I did not write down all the names unfortunately but I did speak to a Charles in the Retention Dept. among the 5 persons until I finally landed in the incompetent and lying hands of "Miss Brown" (if that is her real name). She told me that I had needed to call to cancel my account from the service that I had not used NOR was able to use as it was a dead line since September (dead per your AT+T installer).
I received a bill AGAIN this month (February 2018) - see enclosed.
Today, I called the [protected] number again and spoke to Alma who transferred me to Sheree who said (can't say that I believe her) that "Miss Brown" did not send me a check for the three months of Oct./Nov./Dec. that she said she would nor did she "disconnect" the deadline, as she said that she would. There was a credit of $17.98 on this month's bill (which she told me that she could NOT do, when I spoke to her last month). She told me that she could only issue me a check - $90.00 - which would take 3 weeks to arrive. Of course, neither of the aforementioned things ever took place.
So, not sure if anyone in the 10 S. Canal office will even get this letter OR care enough to follow up with the persons mentioned in this letter.
I would like someone to call me at my cell - [protected] and explain, if you can, exactly how this happened and what is being done to correct the incompetence of your employees.

Susan P. Muller
5927 N. Harlem Ave.
Chicago, IL. 60631
Re: account # [protected]
Feb 12, 2018

A  12th of Feb, 2018 by
your talking to yourself if you expect at&t to care or want to do anything in regards to help or a complaint
they only care about being paid
your best bet is to file a complaint with the better business bureau online
and personaly I would go to a better network ( T-Mobile or Verizon)

AT&T Logo AT&T