Asus Tek / illegal business running in ksa

1 Saudi Arabia Review updated:

Dear All,

Asus Tek in KSA not following saudi labor law and running business illegally in saudi they are not giving any benefits to the employees and the are only after there interest and benefits and the management in here 100% uneducated and unprofessional specially Asus Riyadh Service Team leader Syed Mohammed Ahmed is usually abusing with the junior employees and no respect fot customers and the collegues, Asus is only thinking about their own and the are not running business legally they have a dummy sponsor which they pay couple of thousand every month to show their entity in market but they are only after generating funds but not thinking about the employees right and benefits, single engineer is having one salary which is even not receiving on time and with one salary they are having three jobs what a deal really 3 jobs and one salary and still they stupid team leader syed mohammed ahmed an arugent beast in human body keep threating and abusing with his junior the junior already complianed about this matter with seniors but no action have been taken againts him i hope this complaint bring a change!!!

Comments

Ru
  5th of Feb, 2009

AGREE WITH YOU THEY ONCES I HAVE TAKEN MY LAPTOP TO FIX THERE THE ENGINEER IS THE ONE WHO IS HANDLING CUSTOMER AT WAITING AND HE IS ALSO REPAIRING I WONDER HOW THEY WORK THEY ARE TOTALLY FREAKZ

Sh
  17th of Dec, 2009

After sales Service from Asus singapore is really bad, their service support staff were very ill-mannered towards customers.
Many people bought their Asus mainboard and discovered the mainboard faulty after a few days. Nowadays their mainboard is manufactured in china and not in Taiwan and other countries, they will push away their responsibility and refer consumers to their distributors or suppliers. ASUS products which were in china have a lot of hardware problems which is on par like the china diary milk product Sanlu Group and china lead-poison toys hazards issue. I bought a F6 Asus notebook form Funan Digital life mall only for 2 days and it became faulty. So I went back to the Notebook dealer in funan to request for a refund, they rejected me and they told me they can't replace my faulty unit with a new working unit. Eventually the Dealer refers me to the Asus service center which is the ADELPHI building opposite funan digital life mall. I was so angry and upset and I went to the ASUS service center, I requested for an exchange of the unit. The Asus Counter staffs me that their company doesn’t have such policy.

They would provide servicing of the notebook and exchange faulty hardware parts which I can't believe it and accept the fact. I was so piss off with their servicing and product quality, I used 3 ASUS mainboard previously and it was still working fine then. I noticed Asus quality is no good like before like its legend history, I think Hewlett Packard, Dell, Fujitsu and Acer quality and services is far better than ASUS. Not just their service is better than ASUS and I found out that those brand also manufactured their notebooks in china like ASUS. I have waited for 2 weeks to get my ASUS notebook fixed instead of 3 working days as what they said they would speed up the process initially, I was not happy for what they did and they break their promised. So I requested to see their Manager in charge when I went over to collect back my note and they told me their Manager "Jimmy" is not around. So they asked a Senior Engineer whose name is "Jason”, he told me that he can't do anything in a very unfriendly tone he then gave me their management's email " marketing_sg@asus.com. I have sent an email regarding the issue and there was no reply for their management.

As you can see their poor professionalism especially their management in Singapore does not care for their consumers. It seems like they do not have the ability or capability to provide good services to their consumers perhaps in future those who bought the ASUS notebook and encounter the same like should make complains to their taiwan headquarters. ASUS is a small peanut in the IT world and their product quality is getting worse, SHAME ON THEM and they still have the cheek to sell their products across the globe. This comment goes out to those poor people who has been cheated by buying Asus notebooks, they should consider this low down brand before they purchase the ASUS notebook. I really want my money back from the dealer or sell my ASUS Notebook away to someone.

23rd of Jun, 2010