Asurion / lost phone claim denial

I lost my phone while traveling on local transit on the midnight of Nov 27th, I came home did research and placed a request via phoneclaim website for faster replacement of my phone from the Insurance company Asurion. I have a fully protected insurance plan. well, after couple days i received an email from Asurion requesting to call them back. when i called them i was told that my request is denied and refused to give me a reason, later when i had the supervisor from Freedom mobile call Asurion i found the reason for denial was "I wasnt using the phone when it was Lost" but as per freedom mobile customer service records the last call was made at 1am using the same device and IMEI number on it. Asurion is trying to play fool out of me stating i wasn't using the phone. Infact i have no other phone to use. Now they refuse to retake my request and nor show interest in further investigation for proper conclusion. Please help, Asurion has a disgusting customer service and doesnt care for their customers. I'm have a nightmare of a service, my first and the worst one. Very unhappy by Asurion. Please help.
Details are: