Asurion Insurance Services / scam and cheating
On 10/26/2008 I filed a claim with Asurion for a Nextel mobile phone that I lost. I was assured that the phone was in stock and would be shipped on promptly. I had to call their toll-free number because their website did not let me file a claim.
After the claim was filed I continued to check the claim status on their website which every day said 'Check back in 24 hours' so finally on 10/29/2008 I called the toll free number and I was assured my phone was shipped and I should get it that same day. When it did not arrive I called back on 10/30/2008 and was told that all the past agents had lied to me and the phone had NOT BEEN SHIPPED, it was backordered for '10-15 days.'
When I asked for the CEO by name I was sent to another department. I was finally told that I should purchase a new phone and I would be reimbursed in '2-4 weeks.' Now my problem is I have no way to trust a company that has already lied to me. I am in goodfaith going to do as the agent suggested but I want to let everyone know what this company's business practices are.
More Asurion Insurance Services Complaints & Reviews
- Asurion - poor service! 
- Asurion / T-Mobile - phone insurance replacement 
- Asurion Wireless Insurance - failure to provide refund/fraudulent business practice 
- Asurion Insurance - scam and cheating 
- Asurion - they said that I never returned the damaged phone 
- Asurion - galaxy tab a, model number sm-t550
- Asurion - total mobile protection /screen repair
- Asurion - customer service 
- Asurion - screen repair on galaxy s8
- Asurion - asurion does not provide service and deliberately ignore inquiry