Asurion / cancel your phone insurance if you aren't happy!
To all the people complaining about the insurance and the refurb phones they get, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FOR $50?
A NEW cell phone can cost from $150 to $500! What would you rather pay upfront? $50 or $500? Yeah, that's right, you would pay the $50. The reason why the cell phones are cheaper initially is because you sign a CONTRACT to get the cell phone at a lower price.
If you don't like having the insurance, GET RID OF IT. Then pay for your replacement phones at full price.
Or better yet. Take care of your cell phone and you won't have to worry about getting a replacement!
More Asurion Complaints & Reviews
- Asurion - poor service! 
- Asurion / T-Mobile - phone insurance replacement 
- Asurion Wireless Insurance - failure to provide refund/fraudulent business practice 
- Asurion Insurance - scam and cheating 
- Asurion - they said that I never returned the damaged phone 
- Asurion - mobile phone
- Asurion - rude service
- Asurion - iphone 6, google pixel
- Asurion - horrible service and been given the runaround
- Asurion - repair of a phone