Aspen Dental / bad dentures
I began going Sept. 12, 2007 to have new dentures made. After two months, the dentures were finally ready. They made the uppers much bigger than they had to be. The lowers gave me such pain that I had to go back 6 times to have them adjusted - but that didn't help. Eating became an ordeal of pain.
Finally, they said they would make new lowers. Two months later, when they were finished, they were way too large for my mouth and were the wrong color. So, back to the drawing board. I just received the new ones on July 1, 2008. They tried to charge for an office visit during the time I was going for preparation to make the new lowers, but I complained and they say they will cancel that charge. That remains to be seen.
The dentist, Dr. Casey, was very nice and very upset when the second ones came in with the wrong color. He said the technician was terrible. Dr. Casey has since left the company. And, I was told that the technician has been replaced. Who knows?
It has taken almost 11 months and a lot of money to have a decent set of dentures made, and they still aren't that great.
Beware of Aspen Dental!!!
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental - Uneeded dental procedure
- Aspen Dental Management - finance scam
- Aspen Dental Management - dentures and and never following up
- Aspen Dental Management - dentures/implants/loss of bone mass and not honoring warranty
- Aspen Dental Management - billing