Aspen Dental Managementdentures

B Nov 17, 2017

My name is Brenda Dennis. I purchased my dentures from your Chillicothe office in 2014. I have 2 sets of upper dentures one of which they were suppose to refit and set so I would have 2 pair. Although I dropped them off twice once in 2015 and once again in 2016, the never made them fit or repaired they were returned untouched. The pair that I wear daily are falling apart. The right front eye tooth has fallen out and the front are becoming loose. I spent $6000.00 dollars for these teeth and now I am being told I have to do without them for a week to be repaired and they would not discuss the price with me. I explained that I work 10 to 12 hours a day and I need to have this done quickly they gave me a lame excuse about office hours of the person who makes them. I want my teeth fixed immediately without delay. And because they didn't even last 5 years I think you should give me at least half my money back. If I don't receive an immediate response I will contact my attorney and I will be going to online media and local news. My name again is Brenda Dennis and my number is [protected].

to