Aspen Dental / unecessary work done
I went to Aspen dental to have a tooth put back on my partial denture as it had broken off.Having looked it over I thought that super glue might fix it as it was a very clean break. When i got to the office they said " I needed X rays of my mouth". I said that I had recently had a full set of X-rays of my mouth done.As work on a repair to a partial plate has nothing to do with X-rays I said i did not want them done just to repair the plate. The assistant or whoever she was said "It is a State law-you have to have them done. So far i can find no such law or anything that even sounds like that!! And then it was $139.oo to glue the tooth back on!!!I guess I paid for useless X-rays on top of the repair!!
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - crown placed looks like a dead tooth, hurts, and damage done to neighboring tooth when crown was placed.
- Aspen Dental Management - overcharging - east greenbush, ny 12061
- Aspen Dental Management - denture
- Aspen Dental Management - consumer fraud
- Aspen Dental Management - medical negligence