Aspen Dental / what a joke of a con job
I went to Aspen Dental for a cleaning. They claimed to be giving free xrays and exam.
When I saw the dentist, she claimed I needed 10 (ten) crowns at $900 per crown. Also, I needed new upper and lower partial dentures, and scaling procedures. I asked if I had any cavities and the dentist replied "I don't see any cavities". I explained that nothing was wrong with my current upper and lower partials. She replied, "they are too old after eight years." I asked what was wrong with the four crowns I already had. She replied, "they have to go". She said my "gums bled" when she examined me. When flossing or brushing, I've never had bleeding. Then I was escorted to the financial person to apply for a loan. What a joke!!! All I can say is: they prey on gray haired women...DON'T GO THERE, RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN. I hope I escaped by not making another appointment and I did not fill out application for loan. Somehow, I have a feeling they are going to try to get money for xrays, and con job exam that is advertised as free.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - aspen dental devastating destruction
- Aspen Dental Management - horrible dentures and would not make them right or give money back.
- Aspen Dental Management - aspen dental customer service
- Aspen Dental Management - crown placed looks like a dead tooth, hurts, and damage done to neighboring tooth when crown was placed.
- Aspen Dental Management - overcharging - east greenbush, ny 12061