Aspen Dental - Concord, NH / dental cleaning
I chose Aspen Dental because I do not have dental insurance and the price seemed reasonable. I will never go back.
I have been to a dentist every six months my entire life, I had braces as a teenager and my teeth are in great condition. My cleaning lasted for about 20 minutes, which is not usual. Wendy (the hygienist which I would not recommend) man handled my mouth. She scrapped so hard using her tools I felt that the enamel on my teeth was being damaged. I made an appointment with a “real” dentist to have it checked out. Wendy scrapped so hard that my gums were bleeding, I was overwhelmed with the sensitivity in my teeth, and it felt as though she was drilling them manually.
When I expressed that I was in pain, she laughed and said she was having a hard time because I had tarter build up. If that was the case why did my cleaning take only 20 minutes! After Wendy polished my teeth she began to floss. Wendy was excessive in pushing down far into my gum line, beyond anything I had ever experienced with any dentist. When I expressed discomfort and asked her to please be gentler she stopped flossing my teeth and tried to sell me mouth rinse.
I will never go back here. I would rather spend $200 buck on a dentist that knows what the hell they are doing. Awful!!!
More Aspen Dental - Concord, NH Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - upper & lower dentures
- Aspen Dental Management - upper dental plate
- Aspen Dental Management - demand to pay
- Aspen Dental Management - payment for non services 
- Aspen Dental Management - dentures