Asko Dishwasher / Incompetent repairman
I placed an order with Sears for a repairman in Santa Fe NM for my ASKO dishwasher. A guy from A&E Factory service shows up without calling first (Sears bungled my phone number). He looks at the DW and can´t even find the model number. I had to find the manual to show him. He wasn´t sure where to find the serial number either. He was on the phone for almost an hour trying to find out how and whether he could work on an ASKO DW. Did not even try to look at the motor when the problem was evidently related to the circulating pump.
He decided that that as probably the control board (NOT --it worked fine)--a convenient way to determine that he could not fix the problem.
More Asko Dishwasher Complaints & Reviews
- Asko - Service and Quality 
- Asko Dishwasher - Poor quality product!
- Asko - Worst customer service ever! 
- Asko - Deplorable customer service! 
- Asko Dishwasher - Terrible quality 
- Asko - Company not honouring warranty
- Asko - Washer very dependable. I can count on it leaking!
- Asko - NOT BUYING ASKO WASHING MACHINE AGAIN
- ASKO - Dishwasher - Never buy an ASKO 
- Asko - I will never purchase another Asko product