Asia Miles / Missing miles
Like many people on this website, we can only complain about the poor service of Asia Miles.
We bought E-tickets on internet at BCD Travel, Bremen, Germany. Frankfurt-Madrid-Miami-Santa Cruz (Bolivia) and back Montevideo-Madrid-Frankfurt with Iberia. At the airports the Iberia staff booked the miles on their computers.
As we looked on our Asia Miles account we saw only 3060 miles on it. First we tried to phone Asia Miles one week long... only a computer voice telling that they cannot connect to an operator.
We wrote them a email. They wrote back we have to send the original tickets or the boarding cards. We don't have any tickets because we bought E-Tickets on internet. We threw a few boarding cards away, thinking that we don't need them anymore.
THEY made a mistake and now WE have to prove that we really to took these flights... a bad joke.
After we read all the complaints about Asia Miles, we think that it is better to throw the Asia Miles cards away and stop wasting our time with them...
More Asia Miles Complaints & Reviews
- Asia Miles - Asia Miles - Poor Customer Service 
- Asia Miles - Poor Customer Service 
- Asia Miles - very poor customer service 
- Asia Miles - Poor service! 
- Asia Miles - Accrual of Mileage
- Asia Miles - lying to loyal customer - never be able to claim miles back
- Asia Miles - asia miles
- Asia Miles - Website
- Asia Miles - Seat allocation 
- Asia Miles - Poor Communication & Customer Services